Re: CULT: The Very Best of Our Best

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/14/99 4:26:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Irisacher@aol.com writes:

<< I arbitrarily eliminated beardless, which will have to be another list.>>

If you want to do a beardless one I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing
it. Your bearded one was really interesting. Lots of stuff I don't know about.

Thank you, Dorothy.

Anner Whitehead
HIPsource@aol.com