Re: CULT: Soaking seeds

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/14/1999 4:38:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<  hoping the printer doesn't overheat printing the
 favorite bests lists. >>

Hey Donald - I'm with you on that.  Some great stuff here.  I especially like
the folks who put a word or two with their choices.  This is sure feeding
into my fantasies.

Kathy Guest who keeps seeing irises she wished she'd mentioned...  so maybe
she'll help "Sweet Lenny" with HIS Top 25 list.
in E. Aurora, NY