Re: REF: Symposium Ballot

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

Thank you for eloquently proving my point.

Aside from the Symposium Ballot, you bring up another interesting point...
the lack of articles & photos on non-TB irises.  I am incapable of writing
an article on Spurias, Louisianas, Japanese, Siberians, Arils, PCNs, etc.
because I don't have any experience growing them yet.  But I still want to
read about them...and to see lots of pretty pictures of them in the AIS

But then if I can't send in photos of Spurias, Japanese, Siberians, PCNs,
and all the other things I don't/can't grow, then I should quit
complaining.  Right?