Re: REF: Symposium Ballot

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 11/14/99 12:28:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< n my time as a member
 of AIS, the Symposium has been an exclusively TB affair >>

     This is the same thing I have noticed.  I have nothing against TB
Irises, and am trying to grow one here, but other Iris types should be
included and promoted too.  AIS could gain some members in areas where TB
Irises tend to fail that way.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@onelist.com
Dunnellon, Florida      [Low 51 F, High 86 F]