RE: TB: Vanity--Bud Count?

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Hi Jerry,

Vanity is low on bud count but makes up for it by the number and sequence of
stalks in the clump.  This is one of a number of iris that deserves the
Dykes but doesn't meet current standards of excellence, i.e., minimum 6
buds.  As they say in judge's training, the handbook is a guide only.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)