Re: CULT: The Very Best of Our Best

From: Patsiris@aol.com

Unless my mind has played tricks on me again, I think that I have already
filled out a tall bearded poll for the TBS, so this one seems like overkill.
It also seems to me that it is a shame that an American Iris Society
Symposium would have no room for American irises,
only imports like most of us.   The reason for the above being all tall
bearded was given
as the fact that the rest were taken care of by the Section groups.   Their
results are never
printed in the AIS Bulletin, so they remain lesser known.
I'll hop down off my soapbox now  and fill the darned thing out, but I won't
like it.
                                                              Pat in Dallas