CULT: Favorites

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

I have been growing iris for quite a few years, most of them being unnamed
ones. I am only listing ones I have had 3 bloom seasons. To me it wold take
that long, at the minimum, to tell if they are good growers. So I will have
a short list

BATIK  BB Does great here

DOVER BEACH  TB  the first TB to bloom and keeps blooming

CHRISTMASTIME  TB  love red beards

Olympiad TB grows like a weed love the bloom

PRISSY MISS  TB   nice peachy pink that grows great

RARE TREET  TB  usualy grows great didn't increase much this year

IRIS CRESTATA  SPECIES  my favorite of all been growing this one longer
than
                                            we want to talk about.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com