Re: RE:FAVORITES

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 11/15/99 12:44:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DANAEAGLES@aol.com writes:

<< I know it's been a long time since a lot of you have heard from me.  It's
 great to be back in the iris groove again.  My life took an abrupt change
and
 God sent me down a different path for a while, but my love of irises has
never
 diminished.  I still have a large iris garden and grow as many different
 varieties as the long, hot Texas summers will allow.   >>

Dear Dana,

I have missed you.  Hope the path is going in the right direction for you.

Dorothy Willott