AIS: Convention

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/15/1999 10:35:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mikesmom@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<  We've lined up some
 "never before seen" things.

Uh oh.

Does the "never before seen" include Sandy in a dress??

Actually, I've already gotten plane tickets for me and Peter and I got a
brochure in yesterday's mail for the convention itself.  Good thing because
it's getting durn cold and I need something to look forward to.

Anyone who has never been to an iris convention - give it a try!  Not only
will you see great gardens named and future irises - but you get to meet the
best people in the world and have a fine old time.

I believe John Jones will be putting together another Geek Dinner, and I'll
be happy to make tags again so we can find each other in the teeming masses
yearning to breathe free.

Back to the Favorites Lists.... I need to find a way to keep these!

Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY
where she was tickled that the latest tropical storm was named after her
sweety
"Hurricane Lenny"