Re: SPEC: Iris tectorum

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/16/99 11:51:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BigAlligator@aol.com writes:

<< The common form was perfectly hardy in Zone 5/6 Lexington, KY, late
 freezes and all.  I sent some to Ellen before I moved, and I think it has
 survived to winters up there in New Hampshire. >>

Thanks, all, for this good information. Much obliged.

Mark, you gonna give us a list of the irises that did especially well for you
in Lexington? I know you are having to feel your way down in Florida yet, but
Lexington was a very demanding place to garden and I expect you learned a lot
there.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com

Anner Whitehead