Re: CULT: Very Best of our Best--Beardless, Species, Medians

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/16/99 11:54:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
e_galla@moose.ncia.net writes:

<<  Still working on my list of favorites - I have to cull my list down and
down. >>

Don't whack it too far if you have valuable information to share about
excellence way up there, Ellen.

<<Same with the Medians which I have grown to adore. >>

Looking forward to more info on these. They are real useful for the smaller
garden.

We could use some more news of bearded species, too, if you got it.

Thanks,

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com