AIS: Convention

From: Dave Silverberg <sil1812@molalla.net>

If we continue on this thread of Sandy Ives' sartorial splendor I fear
that he might start reacting like the Charlie Brown of musical fame:

Why is everybody always pickin'on me???

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon where the seasonal "liquid sunshine"  has returned and
my "rain gauge" (i.e. 5 gallon bucket) already contains 2 inches!