OT-ART: Iris checks / ArtisticChecks.com

From: "Loberg" <loberg@jps.net>

Leslie and Shauna has posted a note earlier about contacting
Artisticchecks.com if you were interested in encouraging them to develop
checks with Iris on them.   On Monday I received the following note (below)
from Artisticchecks.com.   It can't hurt to continue to send them notes, if
you haven't already, in hopes that will make them available to us.   I also
think it might help if we could send them pictures or design of iris.  To
contact them, go to artisticchecks.com, click on 'Contact Artistic', then
click on 'Send in your comments'.    Thanks.    Kitty Loberg, Northern