Re: PCN: douglasiana (143ex)

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Hi Dallas
     We have been experiencing some weird things with our computer and since
I'm rather illiterate with this toy, it is taking me some time to catch up.
     Perhaps we'll meet, and trade a couple PCI. My I. Doug. is more pink
than anything else and is in a fairly dry summer location, which is like it
grows in the wild.
     I have no real way of knowing the # designation, but I'll ask around.
     I think your winters are actually milder than ours, I'm about 60-70
miles south of you I think. No rebloom this year at all even at our club
"Point Defiance Park" garden.
     Looking forward to hearing from you again. Ask me again about the # in a
month or two, just to keep my mind on track.

Rita B