Re: Cult:favorites

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

Well, here goes although it's only been 3 years and not so many have
bloomed...but of what I have
    BLAZING SUNRISE (tb) I ended up with three that are pretty much peach
amoenas and this was the winner, putting up two stalks on a first year
rhizome!    Nice color too.
    LADY FRIEND...lovely clump, marvelous color, nice increase
   WAR CHIEF...great red, nice bud count, slow increaser though

Just to mention though, getting my award for rot resistance, even standing IN
WATER for TWO weeks are: Edith Wolford, Lady Friend, Navy Waves and Ride the
Wind.
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC