Fwd: Good Irises for Kentucky.

In a message dated 11/16/99 6:55:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, BigAlligator
writes:

<< << Mark, you gonna give us a list of the irises that did especially well
for you in Lexington? I know you are having to feel your way down in Florida
yet, but Lexington was a very demanding place to garden and I expect you
learned a lot there.  >>

 Anner,
      The following were especially good in Lexington, KY.

 TB Rebloomers:  FEEDBACK, LICHEN, BELVI QUEEN, EGYPTIAN, ISTANBUL, CORN
HARVEST, SUMMER HOLIDAYS, QUEEN DOROTHY, PINK ATTRACTION, POLOR KING.

 SDB Rebloomer:  LITTLE SHOWOFF.

 TB [Once bloomers]  JESSE'S SONG, LADY FRIEND, BORN A KING, AMERICAN STYLE.
CUP RACE, WELL ENDOWED, JOHNNY REB, CATCH A WAVE, STARFROST PINK, CALIENTE,
LORELEY, TULIP FESTIVAL, PLAIN AND FANCY, SIX PACK, FORMOSA SPRING, CROWN
STERLING.

 MTB:  CAROLYN ROSE.

 SDB:  LITTLE SAPPHIRE, CANDY APPLE.

 SIB:  ORVILLE FAY, SKYWINGS, NORA DISTIN, MARANATHA, FOURFOLD WHITE, STAR
CLUSTER, SHAKER'S PRAYER.

 LA:  RHETT, CLYDE REDMOND, PROFESSOR IKE.

 SPEC:  Iris pseudacorus, Iris brevicaulis, Iris ochroleuca, Iris tectorum,
Iris cristata.

 Mark A. Cook
 BigAlligator@aol.com
 Dunnellon, Florida.   >>

In a message dated 11/16/99 11:58:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, HIPSource