John I Jones wrote:

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Carol G. Boltz wrote:

> From: "Carol G. Boltz" <cunix@cecomet.net>
>
> PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST.  THANK YOU!

Generally speaking shouting (TYPING IN ALL CAPS) won't get you what you want.

As for unsubscribing, you got yourself on to the list you have to get your
self off.

The way to unsubscribe is to go to:

http://www.onelist.com

Click on the "MY Onelist" tab at the top left of the page.

1. Look for the community (mail list) you wish to unsubscribe from, and select
"Unsubscribe" from the pull-down list on the right.

2. Click "Update" to save your changes. The community will no longer be listed
on your My ONElist, and you will no longer receive messages.

3. Note: you can suspend email delivery for a period, but remain a member of
the community, by choosing the "No Mail / Web only" option from this menu.

Or to unsubscribe by Email:

1. From your email program, create a blank message.
3. Send the blank message

John                     | "There be dragons here"
                         |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
                         |  to indicate the edge of the known world.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS
AIS Special Committee for Electronic Member Services

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-photos