TB: BLAZING SUNRISE

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/16/99 10:00:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
GardnrJan1@aol.com writes:

<<    BLAZING SUNRISE (tb) I ended up with three that are pretty much peach
  amoenas and this was the winner, putting up two stalks on a first year
  rhizome!    Nice color too. >>
     Correction here....looked in my records and that was THREE stalks from
 one rhizome.   Even more amazing.>>

Janet, you got any increase coming along on that thing?

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com