Re: Digest Number 752

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Digest Number 752
  • From: "Nancy Price" <flags@pld.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:32:18 -0600

From: "Nancy Price" <flags@pld.com>

Yep -- couple new intros -- but, remember, they are not truly from my garden
until next year.
I really like HUCKELBERRY FUDGE when it bloomed last year.  Another new
intro I enjoyed was LENTEN PRAYER.  Couple older favorites ones I like are
ORANGE PARADE and CAMEO WINE.  There ya go Donald.  Thanks for asking.