OT: Need source for this beauty

From: Denise Stewart <stewartd@proaxis.com>

Hi Listers
	Hope I have the i's dotted and all the t's crossed correctly to post this
question
	I am looking for a source of "Ensigmia" if you know of either a source or
you have this and would like a trade next year I would enjoy hearing from you.
	Thank you.
Denise
Zone 7 Oregon, where today it was raining but sun shone so not toooooooo
bad, 66F high and right now it is 49F

Denise
Snowpeak Iris and Daylily
Lebanon, OR 97355
AIS region 13, AHS 9, USA Zone 7

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!