Re: SIB: ORVILLE FAYE?

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 11/16/99 7:35:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BigAlligator@aol.com writes:

<< The pinkish-lavender
 Siberian could be EWEN. >>
Hi Mark,

That color doesn't fit EWEN either.  Checklist says wine-red standards,
styles slightly lighter, falls darker red than (74A).  Sounds like the EWEN I
have.  It's one of my favorites. There are a bunch of pinkish lavender
Siberians, but most are not "tall" and "large."  While looking at the
Siberian checklist, I saw a list of Morgan-Wood Medal winners and a pinkish
lavender one jumped out at me.  It is one that didn't grow for us, but I have
seen it pretty tall in other gardens--Dance Ballerina Dance.

Dorothy