Re: CULT: The Very Best of Our Best

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Generating a lot of paper printing these lists!  I think it was
Walter who said the Bulletin symposium ended up being a
shopping guide for many people.  Probably true.  I am
going to try and get these lists compiled into a list I can
use as a faster reference.  Then I will likely use it as a
shopping guide.  Just handling all the paper makes me
appreciate the volunteer work that goes into the Bulletin
and newsletters.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7