RE: coca cola

From: "Title, CDR Lynn A." <titlel@spawar.navy.mil>

When I was a young sprout working summers as a short-order cook at the local
five-and-dime, we used Coke to clean the grill - pour it on the hot surface
and all the gunk vaporized. You hardly had to scrape.  Haven't drunk the
stuff since.

Lynn (from DC area, where stalks of AUTUMN ORANGELIGHT and EARL OF ESSEX are
still putting on a fine show, despite last night's hard frost.  Did anyone
else go out last night to watch the Leonid meteor shower?  Wasn't bad for
the first night (went out at 0430 and saw quite a few) but tonight should be
peak - look northeast at about the same time. A lawn chair and a sleeping
bag worked great!)