Re: coca cola

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/17/99 12:16:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
titlel@spawar.navy.mil writes:

<<  Haven't drunk the stuff since.  >>

I've got to tell you I relied on it in Charleston SC last year to keep me
going. It was August with a hurricane parked of Wilmington. Extreme heat
coming down, 97 by 10 and getting worse all day. Such breeze as there was was
hot and bore the fragrance of carriage horses. Hall was at his symposium
getting enlightened and was tied up all day, but I had a new cortisone shot
in my bad foot and was determined to walk the historic distict and look at
some little walled gardens and graveyards to see what all the noise is about
about Famous Chawleston Gawdens.  I'd been reading that little book, "Mrs.
Whaley and her Charelston Garden" --very nice, no "Education of a Gardener"
mind you, but a very nice book----anyway, she talks about giving her yard man
a ClassicCoke for "strength" before they tore down the long border to redo
it. Inevitably when walking about I got parched and tea did not cut it since
it went right through one and one had to stop to find a potty. Anyway, I went
and got a real coke fountain drink and it was ambrosial, and most
efficacious. I remembered it this summer when I was chipping several
generations of enamel off the shale threshold of the front door with a razor
blade on a very hot day. Hit the spot, it did. Of course, had I known then
what I'm hearing now I'd have tried pouring it over the paint.

Anner Whitehead

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!