RE: coca cola

From: "Title, CDR Lynn A." <titlel@spawar.navy.mil>

That's WOMEN that barbecue! I'm an officer and a lady, not a gentleman!

The one good thing about coca-cola is the caffeine content -- the last of
the Navy's three former drugs of choice, along with nicotine and alcohol.
They're getting us to quit smoking now (most offices are smoke-free, as well
as all aircraft and most parts of ships) and any command event now has to
have non-alc drinks in the majority, but they'll pry my coffee-cup out of my
cold, dead fingers.