From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/17/99 5:16:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Irisborer@aol.com writes:

<<  KILT LILT - is a famous 'challenge' of an iris, with lots of folks
 who try to keep a Dykes bed going>>

I nearly passed out when Carryl said it was trying to overrun her Dykes bed.
My mother in Zone 7 Virginia got hold of one somewhere and grows it. It is a
beautiful thing, truly, and it does not seem susceptible to disease, but it
never makes much of a clump, and it does not bloom every year.

Anner Whitehead