RE: CULT: List Survey

From: "Theresa Yates" <tjyates@fanninelectric.com>

I'm in N. Central Texas.  I have neutral cliche clay soil.  This is made up
of mud layered here at what used to be the bottom of  an ocean.  My weather
zone is southern Zone 7.  the Iris I'm putting on my list are ones that have
survived neglect , lack of division, to much rain, & to little rain, heat,
humidity, & freeze with no snow cover.  They not only survived ;but bloomed,
& multiplied.  These have survived 8 to 10 years here.  There are some other
things I like but they haven't gone through all that these listed below

Tall Bearded -
Spinning Wheel
Dutch Girl
Feminine Charm