Re: CULT: favorites

Hi All:

These are some of our favorites that have done exceptionally well for us here in North Carolina:

Alabaster Unicorn
Beaux Arts - I love this one and Bob hates it
Carolina Fragrance - beautiful blue with a wonderful smell (the yellow Lab likes it most)
Carolina Gold - a long-time favorite that did well in California, as well as North Carolina
Cherry Sparkle - an oldie that I love
City Lights
Coastal Mist - great increaser
Duke of Earl - great rebloomer.  Managed to bloom, rebloom during the hurricanes and survive the torrential rains we got.
Edith Wolford
Feminine Charm
First Love
High Ho Silver
Immortality
Lemon Mist
Pink Attraction - great rebloomer
Proud Tradition
Renown
Saturday Night Live - this is the truest red I have.  It's grown very well here.
Spiced Custard
Status Seeker - received by mistake last year, but a true salmon color and good increaser.
Tang Fizz - terrific colors
Thornbird - have been extremely pleased with this one.  It is probably our favorite.  Excellent grower and increases well.
Violet Music - terrific rebloomer
White Reprise
Winesap - beautiful deep color

It's so hard to choose.  I know I've left off some other really great ones, but they are all my favorites.

Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC
AIS, HIPS, RIS    Zone 8