FAVORITES: list

Terrible thing picking out 25 irises with your wife handing you her list. Besides that how do you ignor old faithfuls like Rip Van Winkle ( Austin ) which makes it out every fall with its red S. and crimson F being accented with a white bushy B.  Anyhow here is a list a little over 25 but I have to add when we go to a garden we make a list of prospective iris. What we have noted is that on different days our choice of colors change.

Horned Rosyred ( Austin 58 )
Wabash ( Williamson 36 )
Tinsel Town ( Tompkins 67 )
Celebration Song ( Schreiner 93 )
Honky Tonk Blues (Schreiner 88 )
Sweet Mussette ( Schreiner 86 )
Ocean Fury ( Stahly 91 )
Sultry Mood ( Schreiner 89 )
Study In Black ( Plough 67 )
Persian Berry ( Gaulter 77 )
Rustler ( Keppel 88 )
Snowy Wonderland ( Brown 79 )
Immortality ( Zurbrigg 82 )
Forbidden Fruit (Gartman 93 )
Skating Party ( Gaulter 83 )
Trick or Treat ( Osbourne 84 )
Conjuration ( Byers 89 )
Bananna Frappe ( Ernst 91 )
Dodge City ( Lauer 95 )
Blue Staccato ( Gibson 77 )
Cozy Calico ( Schreiner 80 )
Oklahoma Bandit ( Nichols 79 ) BB
Batik ( Esminger 86 ) BB
Leanna ( Meininger 97 ) BB grows taller
Violet Harmony ( Lowry 48 )
Ledas Lover ( Hagar 80 )
Yukon Fever ( Schreiner 86 )
Miss Illini ( Varner 65 )
Sweet Frieda ( Hahn, C & A  95 )
Clarence ( Zurbrigg 91 )
Good Show (Hagar 88 )
Wings Of Peace ( Sutton 97 ) rapidly joining the white crowd

With over 700 varieties this list changes automaticly, Thank you   Bill
wstone@volcano.net
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA 95689
                                   3500 ft. elev. 55 miles SE of Sacramento, California
                                                    Sunset Zone 7