Re: Re: TB:Best Bet

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

Try to get Best Bet from somebody who has grown it successfully
in your area or nearby.  The Best Bet that comes from the source
tends to bloom out, and if somebody locally manages to keep it
alive, get your start there.  It bloomed out for me three times when I
got it from Oregon.  The rhizome I picked up in Memphis has made
a fine clump.  I had one to enter in the show last year, and it won a
blue ribbon.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

> From: DANAEAGLES@aol.com
>
> NANCY...PLEASE SHARE WITH ME HAW YOU KEEP BEST BET FROM BLOOMING OUT?  I
> LOVE THE IRIS, BUT JUST CAN'T KEEP IT...PLEASE, TELL ME YOUR SECRET!
>
> DANA GLASER
> TEXAS

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource