Re: TB: "Carolina" Irises

From: HIPSource@aol.com

<< Carolina Fragrance - beautiful blue with a wonderful smell (the yellow Lab
likes it most)  Carolina Gold - a long-time favorite that did well in
California, as well as North Carolina >>

I haven't grown it but I have it on very good authority that Mrs. Powell's
RASPBERRIES 'N CREAM is a good iris. She hybridizer has paid a lot of
attention to fragrance in her work.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.om

Anner:

It's true that Mrs. Powell has some wonderfully fragrant irises.  I saw RASPBERRIES 'N CREAM this past spring, but had already made my orders out and didn't really have the room for it.  Maybe next year!

Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC
AIS, HIPS, RIS    Zone 8