Re: 1/4 x TBs

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
>
>You may regret sending this post!

Donald, I'm glad you accidentally sent this to the whole group!

SATAN'S MISTRESS is an excellent pod parent AND pollen parent.  Here is a
summary of all the crosses I managed to make with it this year:

SM as a pod parent:
   6 seeds: Before The Storm (TB)
   35 seeds: Esther The Queen (OGB)
   31 seeds: Esther The Queen (OGB)

SM as a pollen parent:
   45 seeds: Alien Mist (TB, SA)
   9 seeds: Esther The Queen (OGB)
   4 seeds: Fourteen For Rachel (OGB)
   15 seeds: Gideon Victorious (TB)

I intend to do more crosses with BTS and GV because those are two of my
favorite TB's.  I also intend to cross it with dwarf beardeds just to see
what happens.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html