RE:[iris-talk ]CULT:favorites

In Northern Michigan these are my favorites although it is difficult to cut down to near 25
TB's
Coral Sunset- Schreiner 90 this is a color my Mother used to call watermelon a rich coral
Color Coded -a blue/purple to die for
Suncather-a bubble-ruffled yellow wonderful wonderful
Southland Grape- a purple with bronze beard beautiful and wonderfully fragrant
Silverado-Schreiner 87-most consisent bloomer good increaser
Brindled Beauty- Ensminger 93 broken color white campanula splashes beard red nice stalks
Dusky Challenger- Schreiner 86 purple huge consisent Queens Table stalks
Lady Friend-listed as garnet red this is another color I love even if it does tend to bloom out
Dutch Chocolate- another I love the color of that tends to bloom out
Covert Action-Stahly 94 light blue/lt blue violet center spot wide ruffled was my fist TB to bloom also
   my last this clump spanned the entire TB season
Buffer Zone-Innerst 98 color of coffee with light cream rebloomed for Mike Sutton hope for me
Amherst Colors- this one may not be a TB what it is is beautiful
Butterfly House- E. Robarts 98- a white with the most impressive flounces I have ever seen
Smart Move -Keppel 95-butterscotch/tan rose beard brown
Charlies Cloud-98- aptly named ever seen cumulus cloud in full sunlight enough said
Mary Frances-Gaulter 73 blue orchid nice stalks frequently on Queen's Table
Helen Collingwood-Smith 49-have to agree with Anner this has to be one of the best iris of all time
Rebloomer:
Jennifer Rebecca-beautiful color seldom blooms for me period but does bloom and rebloom for
  others in this area nice modern form coral pink
Summer Holidays-purple bitone first iris to ever rebloom for me
High Low Silver- reblooming median silvery white first median to rebloom for me good form
Medians
Fathom-M Smith-a clear medium blue nice modern form and one of the longest blooming iris in my
   garden
Lemon Pop-yellow the only iris that bloomed  longer was Covert Action although they opened there
   first and last terminal bud the same day CA beat it out because it has more buds
Victorian Charmer-a pink whose shade I'm at a loss to describe
Western Sage-a pink tinted lavender pretty
Mellow Fellow-a bubble ruffled yellow  love its color and form
Darkling? didn't match description violet/purple with warm gold wash over fall Energizer bunny kept
   going and going SDB
Jewel Baby- SDB purple one of the first to bloom

Carol Fisher Zone 4 sand Mio MI record high temp. 106 lowest its been since I've lived here -37.8 f