Re: FAVORITES: list

From: Patsiris@aol.com

Dear Dennis,
     I had avoided Arils for years because on of the Iris Soc. of Dallas
members grows all of hers in pots in the garage and moves them in and out
according to the weather.   I decided that anything that finieky was not for
me.   We had an Aril program and he brought some for gifts.   That is how I
got Lindis and it grows like a weed here.   I planted it where it (an now the
other four I have)  don't get water from the sprinkler so they are all alive
and well.  Lindis, however is the best grower of all.
                                                            Pat in Dallas