Re: AIS: Symposium and Favorites

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
>
> Has anybody kept score of how many of our favorites are actually
> on the current AIS Symposium Ballot?  I cannot remember seeing
> on the screen very many of those I saw in print.  Also, how many
> Dykes have been mentioned as favorites?

Walter,

Jesse's Song, and Vanity have been the ones most frequently mentioned, but
there has been at least someone to speak up for Edith Wolford, Silverado,
Titan's Glory, Victoria Falls, Kilt Lilt, and the Space Cadets. I don't
recall anyone mentioning Vanity's daughter, the opera singer. Actually, she
is quite a reliable performer here - the only thing I have against her is
that four years out of five she blooms at BB height (and she already has a
little sister who's supposed to be playing that role).

jcwalters@bridgernet.com