OT-Dr Pepper

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> Joyce, I prefer Dr. Pepper myself.  I wonder what special uses Dr. Pepper
> has?  <Grin!>
> Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

	Ok, let's have another thread on sody waters.  Dr Pepper, (the
period died after the Dr some years ago) the 'most misunderstood
soft drink' that you have at 10, 2, and 4, was first marketed in
Waco, TX in the early days of drug store soda fountains.  It had a
hard time getting off the ground because it was rumored to contain
prune juice and would act as a purgative.  That is why the company
coined the 'most misunderstood soft drink' phrase.

	Now, let's hear it from the Pepsi and 7-Up folk!

	Does anyone remember the Pepsi jingle or Pepsi
skywriters???  Pepsi survived by going from 6 oz to 12 oz in a one-
serving bottle after the War (and that's not the War of the Rebellion,

	And, I am allergic to carbonated water!  Just a plain glassatea man.

	Dennis, you started this!

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS