Re: HYB: Progress

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

HIPSource@aol.com wrote:
> << I thought  it would be a good subject for our list and will forward
>  the original author. >>
> Is there some reason we can't know who this is? I mean, I'd prefer to know to
> whom I'm talking.

Hmmmm. Well I am just being conservative since his email came to me by
way of a forward from someone else, and I did not write him directly to
ask if I could post his mail to iris-talk.

So I did the next best thing. Not wanting to possibly embarrass him. I
removed any reference to his name.

Unless you would recognize his name, knowing it would give you no more
information with which to formulate a response than you have already.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS
AIS Special Committee for Electronic Member Services

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at: