Re: CULT: favorites

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Ok, so my list is getting longer and longer, but..

LACY SNOWFLAKE - incredibly reliable, loaded with bloom, leans after
heavy rains, another one I take for granted (thus forgot!)  A 'Mart
rhizome from years ago.  Maybe it's not the real thing :) (kidding, it
is for sure)

EWEN - siberian, wonderful beloved enormous blooms that I have tried to
kill under weeds and shade, so it doesn't bloom much anymore.  Check
archives for enormous bloom size here one bizarre wet cold late
spring/early summer, measured with a ruler after Bill Shear's skepticism
:)  Not usually that big!

Thanks Atlanta - those should all do well here too.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!