Re: CULT: TB: May Hall

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

MAY HALL is very nice, especially for its age.  But here we go.
BIRTHDAY GREETINGS (GHIO 94) if you were to look at the two side by side in
the seedling patch, MAY HALL would be in the compost pile as a reject and
BIRTHDAY GREETINGS would be introduced.
Ditto for the following:
BUBBLE DANCER
HAMPTON HORIZON
GOODBYE GIRL
PINK STARLET
PRINCESS ELEXIS
That's just off the top of my head, I am sure with a little research and
thought the list would grow immensely.
Mike