Re: CULT: TB: May Hall

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 11/18/99 12:13:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

>>And the sad thing is, nobody seems to even have MAY HALL anymore.  At
 >>least Anner and I couldn't find it anywhere last year.  Anner, does it
 >>show up this year?

I haven't received the original to this post yet but that must be Linda Mann
talking. Linda, I'd be very surprised not to find it being grown within HIPS.
The question at the time was whether anyone was selling that season. Now that
you have joned HIPS you have enhanced access to  things that are not in
commerce. If Mike or someone listening can't set you up we will be able to
revisit your question in the spring when the new catalogs come out and if no
one has listed it for 2000, we'll excercise plan B, which is a benefit of
HIPS membership.

Mary Forte, if you are still with us you might see if Mike can set you up
with a start, Mike, Mary is building an inventory of historics for her new
nursery and we need to get this iris some more distribution.

All: the HIPS page is http://www.worldiris.com. Membership details thereon.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic iriss Preservation Society