CULT: experiments - STEPPING OUT

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Should have added this to the post about SNOW FLURRY - same behavior -
no roots.

I bought this again this year as an experiment after having it die here
a few times (pre-list days) & after hearing rave reviews about it from
within the rollercoaster freeze zone in the middle of the country more
recently on-list (but colder zone than here).

Rate of root regrowth seems to be a key diagnostic for what succumbs
here.  Based on this year's tiny sample.  I will do some more serious
experiments next year with replicates of some of my best (STAIRWAY &
JESSE) and some that "should" do well but don't (SILVERADO & EDITH).

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA