Re: need some descriptions

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Bill,
SILVER DIVIDENDS is one of Lloyd's, he might chime in here.
I like it!  nice form and very reliable rebloom here.
Iridescent silvery white with a white beard.  TB
VIOLET MUSIC (Mahan '91)Ruffled medium violet with a white blaze on the
falls.  I can't say I remember the blaze, but it is a great rebloomer, never
clumps up for us.
REDETTA? or REDELTA?  if it is REDELTA (R. G. Smith '92) S. washed purple;
F. white ground, purple vein lines parallel with blue beard.
LADY ESSEX another one of Lloyd's, very nice.  S. white, slight violet
markings;  F. same, more at hafts; light yellow beard.  A light plicata with
solid rebloom.
AUTUMN TRYST (Weiler '93)  S. white, shot stippled and edged rosy lavender;
F. white, edged rosy lavender.
Hope that helps.
Mike
Porterville, CA USDA zone 8 - expecting our first frost on Monday.