Re: soda pop

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 11/18/99 5:13:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nye@mail.fidalgo.net writes:

<< I remember the scent of grandmother's iris bed and a bottle of grape Nehi
 soda. They complemented each other <g>.
     I love Grape Nehi, but it is almost impossible to find.  The last time I
saw it was in summer 1997 in Harriman, Tennessee.
     FEEDBACK has a smell very similar to a grape Nehi...

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!