Re: REB: VIOLET MUSIC

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

>VIOLET MUSIC (Mahan '91)Ruffled medium violet with a white blaze on the
falls.  I can't say I remember the blaze, but it is a great rebloomer, never
clumps up for us.<

Hi All,

I, like Mike, haven't seen a white blaze on VIOLET MUSIC.  It's not just a great rebloomer in my garden, but one of the best.  A ruffled medium violet that definitely makes it's presence known.  It "does" clump well here.  I've had to divide it twice since I received it.  I've shared it with my sister and sister-in-law and they absolutely love it.

Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC
AIS, HIPS, RIS    Zone 8