TB: top 25

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi all,
The following are some of my top favourites:

HONKYTONK BLUES
ROSETTA WINE
SKATING PARTY
DIVINE
CHAMPAGNE MOMENTS
WAITING FOR GEORGE
OBA OBA (new)
BAHLOO
HE MAN
ROSARITA
VICTORIA FALLS
FESTIVE MOOD (new)
RED PLANET
AMERICA'S CUP
UNDER A CLOUD
QUEEN IN CALICO
AURA LIGHT
CHOCOLATE MARMALADE
HANDSHAKE (new)
ALTRUIST (not a strong grower)
LONDON LORD
ENTOURAGE (older and plainer, but a lovely garden show)
ELEANOR'S PRIDE
ELISABETH NOBLE (a gorgeous oldtimer)
UNKNOWN BLACK (sent to me as ROYAL HONEY)

The above are not necessarily my favourite blooms, but I chose them on a
combination of form, colour, eye catching effect in the garden, growth and
health. (new) means I have only had this plant for 1 season, so don't really
know how well it performs in the garden yet.
My soil type is light, fairly neutral. Low rainfall, frosty winters, hot,
dry summers.

Cheers, Jan Clark (Australia)
I prefer to drink water, but put too much on your TB's and it will kill
them.