Re: REB: VIOLET MUSIC

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

Leslie writes...

>I, like Mike, haven't seen a white blaze on VIOLET MUSIC.  It's not
>just a great rebloomer in my garden, but one of the best.  A ruffled
>medium violet that definitely makes it's presence known.  It "does"
>clump well here.  I've had to divide it twice since I received it.
>I've shared it with my sister and sister-in-law and they absolutely
>love it.

There is a really terrible photo of VIOLET MUSIC on the HIPS website
on the 'Zonal Project' page. It has a slightly larger, however
slightly less well defined blaze than VICTORIA FALLS, its pollen
parent.

I shot a better photo when it rebloomed (always does, hasn't missed
since we got it in 1989) but haven't managed to take the roll up.
BABY BLESSED probably closed our season out, as we dipped down to
about 22 F. the last couple of nights and all exposed stalks are
blasted.

Cheers,

Mike, http://www.worldiris.com