Re: AR: LINDIS

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: Patsiris@aol.com
>
>Dear Dennis,
>     I had avoided Arils for years because on of the Iris Soc. of Dallas
>members grows all of hers in pots in the garage and moves them in and out
>according to the weather.   I decided that anything that finieky was not for
>me.   We had an Aril program and he brought some for gifts.   That is how I
>got Lindis and it grows like a weed here.   I planted it where it (an now the
>other four I have)  don't get water from the sprinkler so they are all alive
>and well.  Lindis, however is the best grower of all.
>                                                            Pat in Dallas

Pat, it is good to hear that LINDIS is such a good grower.  I've heard it
also has a very good fragrance.  It sure sounds like an all round winner to
me.

Oh, by the way, it's only 1/2-aril, officially registered as OGB.  So
that's probably partially why it grows so well for you.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html