Re: CULT: Best Question

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/18/1999 1:04:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

<< 5.  MIDNIGHT OIL - Has performed well for the last three years, best black
around (IMHO) >>

I've heard this said before......  who else grows this iris???  Anyone in my
kind of climate??

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY  - Z6
Cold, wet, dismal and solid clay