CULT: Cayeaux irises

From: linda Mann <lmann@mailhub.icx.net>

Superstition has several Cayeaux intros - don't remember if they had
Princess C.

Looking at pedigrees of some of the Cayeauz irises, I suspect they may
be above average gardenability.  Certainly COLETTE THURILLET is.  I got
another newish one from Superstition this year - CHEVEAUX DE MALTE (I
think).  Stay tuned.

I really like the pix of some of their stuff - more traditional form.

Linda Mann eas t Tennessee USA
let's see if this stupid machine will let me post now...