Re:

From: Gardenhous@aol.com

In a message dated 11/16/99 10:02:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cunix@cecomet.net writes: Thank you for your detailed description on the
methods to be remove from iris talk.I would like to add I did not
intentionally use "CAPS" to gain attention nor did Ientertain or assume that
someone would remove me from the list.  Perhaps, the  attitude of superiority
is why Sterling Innerst is no longer  a list member.

  John I Jones wrote:
 > Generally speaking shouting (TYPING IN ALL CAPS) won't get you what you
want.

 > As for unsubscribing, you got yourself on to the list you have to get your
 > self off.

Sorry John but you were a little rough.    Doreen